FOR PROMASIDOR NIGERIA LIMITED
Note that you can withdraw your consent at any time, however such withdrawal of consent would not affect the lawfulness of processing information based on consent given before its withdrawal.
- Who We Are
Our corporate website address is www.promasidor.ng
- What We May Collect
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information and Content, you provide
We collect the content, communication and other information you provide to us when you use any of our services. These include when you:
- fill forms, questionnaires or surveys;
- enter a competition or take advantage of a promotion
- provide credit card details (such as when purchasing products form us);
- contact us with an enquiry or ask us to provide you with information;
- register on our website or app or leave any comments or reviews;
- attend any of our promotional events;
- inform us of your marketing preferences; and/or communicate with us via social media websites, third party apps or similar technologies.
- Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our website, office or the use of our products, we may collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your use of our website and mobile application (including date and time), details of transactions you carry out, interaction information, record of any correspondence between us and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
- information about your visit(s) from your IP address, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products or services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will inform you at the point of data collection, if we intend to share your data internally and combine it with data collected on www.promasidor.ng. We will also tell you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We may work with third parties from time to time and shall notify when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- We use information held about you in the following ways, that is to:
- tailor the content we display to you;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- notify you about changes to our service;
- ensure that content from our product is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- administer our product and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve our product to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our product about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- We will use information provided by you to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each email.
- Legal Basis for processing of personal information
- We will only process your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the purpose for which we have collected and use your personal information.
- The legal basis for processing is any of the following:
- Consent: This will apply where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Performance of a contract with you: This will apply where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you;
- Protection of vital interests: This is where processing is required for the protection of your vital interests.
- Compliance with law: Where we are subject to a legal obligation and need to use your personal information in order to comply with that
- Public interest: Where processing is necessary for the performance of a task or function carried out in the interest of the public.
- Privacy by Design
When designing and implementing a new business or technological process involving the collection or use of personal data, we will take into consideration, among its other consideration, the need for structured privacy planning for this process. For example, the company will consider collecting only the types of information required for the business process in the first place.
We adopt robust technologies and policies to ensure the personal information we hold about you is suitably protected. We take steps to protect your information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Where you have chosen a password that allows you to access certain parts of the website and mobile application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone. We have also taken measures to comply with global Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) we therefore have put in place digital and physical security measures to limit or eliminate possibilities of data privacy breach incidents.
- Disclosure of your Information
- We will usually not share your personal information with other third parties without your consent. Where we need to transfer your data to another country, such country must have an adequate data protection law. We will seek your consent where we need to send your data to a country without an adequate data protection law. You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined under the Nigerian Companies and Allied Matters Act Cap. C20 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004.
- authorized employees of Promasidor Nigeria Limited only for the purpose of resolving issues associated with the use of our products.
- selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers or sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our corporate and products website.
- We may share your data without your consent in any of the following situations:
- where we are requested to provide information by authorized third parties or regulatory/governmental agencies investigating illegal activities;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Promasidor Nigeria Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets;
- we may hold events including seminars and conferences which are sponsored by third parties or have third party speakers. Where you register for one of these events, we may share your details with those third parties;
- Where we Store your Data
- Retention of Information
- Your personal information will not be retained for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was processed unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- Your Rights
- The law gives you certain rights in respect of the information we hold about you. Below is a highlight of some of those rights. It is not a complete, exhaustive statement of your rights in respect of your personal data.
- You have a right to a copy of the personal data we hold about you, as well as the information about what we do with it, who we share it with and how long we hold it for. We may make a reasonable charge for additional copies of that data in the case of unfounded and excessive requests.
- You have a right to freely transfer your data received from us to any other
- You have the right to have the information we hold about you corrected, if it is factually inaccurate. You may contact us for this purpose.
- In some circumstances, you have the right to the deletion of the information that we hold about you.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint about the handling of your personal information with the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
- NITDA’s website (https://nitda.gov.ng/nit/) has a wealth of useful information in respect of your rights over your personal data.
- If you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact the office of our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where we do not act on your request to exercise any of your rights, we shall inform you within one month of the receipt of your request, of the reasons for not taking action and on the possibility of lodging a complaint with NITDA.
Any changes we make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this Policy.
to the Promasidor Website!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of this Website.
The Website Manager for the Promasidor Website is located at:
32 Bruton Road
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use this website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of South Africa. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Promasidor and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Promasidor All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.promasidor.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.promasidor.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.promasidor.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.promasidor.com
- Redistribute content from Promasidor (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. We do not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect our views or opinions of Promasidor, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by law Promasidor shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- We reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Promasidor IP ltd a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs our absence; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of our logos or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked Website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.